Launched : 1st August 2009
Owned by Ahlebait Network Ltd
Language : Urdu and English
Broadcast area : Europe, North America
Headquarters : London, United Kingdom
Website : www.ahlebait.tv
From Manchester to London, AHLEBAIT TV
provides alternative news, current affairs and entertainment programming from an Islamic perspective. Since it’s launch in 2009, AHLEBAIT TV
has developed into a platform for ingenious and practical television complementing the definition of good programming.
Broadcast in Urdu, English & Gujrati, AHLEBAIT TV
aims for it’s programming to appeal to both Muslims and non-Muslims. Ultimately conveying Islam in it’s true form to curious non-Muslims and to further educate Muslims.
fresh-contemporary approach to spreading the message of the Qu’ran & AHLEBAIT (as)
has resulted in many viewers reverting to Islam, consequently establishing itself as the leading, free-to-air, Multilingual, Islamic focused satellite channel available globally.
represents the eloquent and passionate accounts of followers of AHLEBAIT (as)
and is recognised as a crucially prominent voice for the Muslim communities worldwide.
Supporting it’s reputation as the unrivalled leader by conforming to international standards and quality, AHLEBAIT TV
has garnered certificates and accreditation from the following reputable from various institutions.
, an avenue for connecting businesses with potential customers. With the powerful combination of our media and technology coupled together with global reach helps us to unite our advertisers to our large global audience. AHLEBAIT TV
has a proven track record of aiding businesses to promote latest technologies and products as well as maintaining a high degree of viewer satisfaction.
AHLEBAIT TV’s Vision
|Our vision is ‘To be the Leading Light of AHLEBAIT Media‘
- AHLEBAIT TV is a television channel presenting the Islamic perspective.
- Our intent is to engage our audience in a meaningful discourse concerning all aspects of Islam.
- We want AHLEBAIT TV to present the Islamic viewpoint and values through it’s programming.
- AHLEBAIT TV acts as an interface between Muslims & non-Muslims to remove the misconceptions people have about Islam.
- AHLEBAIT TV provides a true and quality media alternative for Muslims.
- AHLEBAIT TV aims to help the Muslims succeed within the UK on economic, spiritual and educational fronts.
|We intend to be the Effective & Successful Medium of Communication
- To operate as a commercial public service broadcaster.
- To be the world’s choice among international broadcasters for authoritative and impartial Islamic information.
- To be trusted for content accuracy and expertise.
- To attract viewers from all ages, genders and races.
|We are targeting the Muslims across the Globe
- The 2001 UK census found that 51% of Muslim living in the UK were born here.
- It also states that the Muslim community is 1.5 million in number.
- There are 350,000 Muslim households (source: MCB).
- Roughly half of the Muslims in the UK are between the ages of 25–35 (source: Census).